It was barely light and the world, such that I could see it from where I was standing, was still slumbering. The steam from the kettle obscured the view from my window as it percolated to its conclusion. Tea, the first cup of the day, robust, dark Assam this morning. What a particularly pleasant start to the day.
The house is so quiet, and the aroma of my freshly brewed tea compliments the peaceful aura perfectly. I sit alone at the kitchen table staring into space made temporarily hazy by the Assam infused steam. At this moment, now, everything is right with the world, the universe is faultlessly ordered. Simple and yet sublime.
The day looks like it is going to be a good one, tendrils of sun creep across the lawn as I take my first sip. Immediately the Assam is flavoursome and quenching. As the first drops of tea hit my empty stomach my thoughts by their own volition turn to food, to the best meal of the day.
Yesterday in the village I purchased a loaf of bread from the baker, and it sits waiting patiently in the bread bin somehow inexorably linked to the butchers finest streaky bacon chilling silently in the refrigerator. They exist in a state of quantum entanglement, forever connected and to be joined only by the salted Normandy butter resting but a few inches from the bacon.
At times like these, when the order of things is perfect, and you somehow feel at one with the universe and everything in it, the gratitude for simply being alive can be overwhelming. Think of it; the sun, the tea, the bacon sandwich, the quiet peacefulness. Simple things inexpensively acquired and yet ultimately priceless.
In this modern age, I feel we have perhaps lost the ability to actually value things. People might only see the greater worth in the size of their television screen or the newness of their car or smartphone. Have we lost sight of the real value of things? Perhaps we have, but it is possible to pull back from the edge and take a moment to actually feel what it’s like to actually be alive and, believe it or not, tea will help you do this.
The only other things required are the apparatus with which to make the tea (a kettle, a tea pot, a cup), the ingredients; tea and some water and then all that is needed is to find a comfortable space and some peace and quiet. That is all, the rest will take care of itself. Just spend 15 minutes in the morning doing this, every day and you, frankly, will never look back.
The best things in life are indeed free, true happiness comes from within and certainly not in the avaricious acquisition of more and more “things.”
I should point out that while welcome in most scenarios a bacon sandwich is not required (my sincere apologies to any vegetarians who may be reading this – please feel free to substitute bacon with the vegetarian equivalent).
A Glass teapot with infuser to help you along the way
What if I were to tell you that the path to spiritual enlightenment requires but two things, tea and time. Yes, that’s it. Provide just these two simple things, and your mind and body will take care of the rest, wonderfully and really quite majestically. To aid you in this journey I have sourced a quite wonderful glass teapot with infuser made by the excellent people at AckMond. The 600 ml Clear Glass apple shaped Teapot comes complete with a heat resistant stainless steel infuser meaning the tea you drink during the precious moment of mindfulness will taste the very best it possibly can.
To aid you in this journey I have sourced a quite wonderful glass teapot with infuser made by the excellent people at AckMond. The 600 ml Clear Glass apple shaped Teapot comes complete with a heat resistant stainless steel infuser meaning the tea you drink during the precious moment of mindfulness will taste the very best it possibly can.
- ⭐ EASE OF USE & BEST INVESTMENT! The tea pot has an infuser placed within the teapot itself. This provides a convenient way to steep the tea without having to worry about sediment floating around, or having to use multiple tea ball infusers for a single pot. This tea maker is suitable for flower tea and leaf tea. The teapot can easily be used in the microwave (with the strainer removed) or on stove for your convenience, allowing you to forgo the process of heating the water separately.
- ⭐ EXCELLENT VISIBILITY DUE TO ITS CLEARNESS. The imported Borosilicate glass of our tea kettle is very clear and thus allows for excellent visibility when brewing teas that have blooming flowers or stylish leaves unfurling. Watch the delicate leaves dance gently when immersed in the hot water, slowly developing their unique color and telling you when it's perfectly ready for the first sip.
- ⭐ OUTSTANDING DESIGN and No Warries for the investment: No spot dripping tea down! No cheap material! No danger of harmful chemical leaking into your tea! This is a wonderful tea infuser, fits all your daily needs! Most importantly, for any problems, you can contact us and we will reply you immediately to solve all of your worries. In addition, we offer a FREE REPLACEMENT POLICY without any costs from your side and 2-YEAR WARRANTY, totally no risk for you!
- ⭐ PREMIUM CLEAR GLASS & 304 STAINLESS STEEL INFUSER. As a top-quality Borosilicate glass tea pot, the tea kettle is made from premium hand-blown glass and the infuser is made from 304 stainless steel which will NEVER GET RUSTY and DISHWASHER SAFE. The extraordinary clear glass of our teapot with a high grade to RESIST SHOCK and breakage yet LIGHTWEIGHT! Made from BOROSILICATE GLASS which can handle TEMPERATURE SHOCK and is lead free
- ⭐ HANDCRAFTED AS NOT ONLY AN APPLIANCE BUT ALSO AN ART! Our gracefully shaped teapot is handcrafted of clear glass, so you can watch the steeping process in action and know exactly when your tea is ready. This glass teapot shows off a minimalistic and smooth appearance, and it's handcrafted of high borosilicate glass, which delivers a lead-free, BPA-free and heat-resistant container to hold your tea, and the pure and clear design provides you some possibilities of obtaining enlightenment!
The AckMond glass teapot with infuser is entirely hand made from the finest heat resistant glass and includes a micromesh stainless steel filter for blooming or loose leaf tea varieties. This luxurious glass teapot with infuser has been specially designed with a non-drip spout and perfect shaped handle for that all important sturdy grip.
This durable clear borosilicate glass teapot hold 600ml of liquid. Not only that AckMond provide a “100% Satisfaction Guarantee.” so one really does have nothing to lose. If the manufacturer puts such great faith in their product, then that is good enough for me. Tea and time is all you need, and this truly remarkable glass teapot with infuser will provide you with the best-tasting tea that will change your life, forever.
Thoroughly recommended. Good day.
Last update on 2018-02-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API